ESdat Logs (Beta) Terms and Conditions: (December 2015)
Limitation of Liability:
Beta Period Software Usage:
Whilst all care has been taken with the provision of ESdat Logs, neither EScIS nor its suppliers or other related entities are able to accept financial or other liability incurred by users or organisations as a result of using or storing data in ESdat Logs. This may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Service unavailability, unless explicitely agreed in writing. Service unavailability may be due to network, software, hardware or other issues.
- Accuracy of the data received into, or presented by ESdat Logs. It is the responsibility of the end user to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the data uploaded to and displayed in ESdat Logs.
- Defects or Bugs. It is not guaranteed that the software is completely free of defects or bugs. If any issue is identified in the software, EScIS will undertake to correct it as soon as practically possible.
- ESdat Logs (Beta) is provided for usage for no fee during the Beta period.
- Usage of ESdat Logs during the Beta period does not entitle the user to free ongoing usage once ESdat Logs is no longer in Beta.
- ESdat Logs will be moved out of Beta on a date yet to be determined, but at the discretion of EScIS.